What's Coming in February Sneak Peek!

As a new month began yesterday, so has new fun on Club Penguin!  Billybob has posted this sneak peek, on what's coming up this February:
Hmm... Well, one looks like a brown puffle, the other looks like a puffle party, and... Is that a cowboy hat?  This is what's coming up this month:

* The big Puffle Party, starting Feb.18
* Brown puffles for adoption at the Pet Shop
* The return of the Haunting of the Viking Opera at the Stage (with the pin YOU picked!) 

Yay!  I can't wait for the Puffle Party!  I remember, though, that Puffle Parties are always very similar.  Hopefully they will stick to their word and make this one very different, and fun!  Let me know what you're the most excited for, by leaving a comment!

-Slidoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know what the cowboy hat pic is all about. But I don't want to ruin the surprise. Hopefully the puffle party is more fun then the past years!

Syka said...

This year there should be rooms for the orange and brown puffles!
~Syka