Field-Ops #32 Guide

Hello penguins and agents, who I guess, are technically still penguins...

It's that time of week again, and the new Field-Op has been released!  To begin your assignment, you need to go to the EPF Command Room and walk up to the "Field-Ops" screen as shown below.
Now, do what me, and that random guy named Gus are doing!  Yup, you guessed it.  Click on the screen!  This message will come up:

This week, the EPF is under attack!  Isn't it always?  This week, your mission takes place at the Nightclub.  When you're there, walk up to the exact place where I am in the image below.
When you're standing in the exact place that I am, your Elite Spy Phone will begin to ring!  Click on it to answer it!
This week's mini game is the Repair the system game! And like always, it's ANOTHER repeat!  Oh well... to play this game, click "Engage".  This puzzle's kinda confusing, not too sure I like it, but, the show must go on!  To play, you have to click the arrows and then press the green arrow to move the repair bot.  You only have 5 sets of commands, so be careful!  You need to make the robot hit ALL of the red circles to win!.
When you've finished the task, you'll get a medal for the Elite Gear! Yipee!

At the end of the Field-Op, there will be a message from Gary.  Here it is:
If you can't read it, it says "Excellent work Agent! You fixed a computer system infected by Protobot.

If my calculations are correct, Protobot has not yet been fully rebuilt. We still have time to stop Herbert from finishing it.

Stay on alert. I'll have more information for you soon"  I really hope the EPF can stop all this trouble soon!

-Slidoo

1 comment:

ฬคltlє said...

Hi Slidoo its me Waltle, We got our first author apply today!!! YAY! Also I made a new chat for Smash Budies so go cheack it out!!! Also...im not on your blogroll...can you re add me. I baught it through Islidoo while it existed.