New System Defender Level!

Today, Club Penguin has released another new System Defender level.
Once you are at the System Defender screen in the EPF Command Room, click on Defend System.

Woah! The other bots are BACK!
There's a WheelBot, a JetBot, and a SnowBot.  Each bot controls their own colour of bugs attacking the system!  This is what it looks like, during the game:
I don't have a very good strategy for this level, in fact, I can't even beat it!  What do you think of this System Defender level?

-Slidoo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried like 10 times already. I die when all the bosses attack and when the Yellow Bots attack, they weaken the mainframe. I really need a strategy!

Anonymous said...

its hard right bbut i have worse news
ive been robbed all my moneys on cps dissapeared and now i cant buy a lot this is serious from stealing in school to robbing on cp(500000 coins have gone)
p.s I JUST BEAT THE BOTS oh i only had to try twice i beat them on my second go

Anonymous said...

its hard right bbut i have worse news
ive been robbed all my moneys on cps dissapeared and now i cant buy a lot this is serious from stealing in school to robbing on cp(500000 coins have gone)
p.s I JUST BEAT THE BOTS oh i only had to try twice i beat them on my second go

Anonymous said...

June17 said...
I tried like 10 times already. I die when all the bosses attack and when the Yellow Bots attack, they weaken the mainframe. I really need a strategy!
----------------------
Beat it on second go without them damging my mainframe at all it seems im kinda an expert oh and sorry i dont have any strategys but to always start with yellow cannon or red
number pengu cpa defender

David Louch said...

I have a stratagy! I make all the middle rows red, bottem yellow and top purple. I sounds a bit confusing, you might not understand it =S

-Coolgem50

Anonymous said...

its really hard! well i have beaten him!