Can you believe it?! The Puffle Party has arrived the island of Club Penguin! Well, it has give a huge smile on everyone's faces when they saw all the amazing features at this year's Puffle Party. At the puffle party this year, there is 3 free items for both non-members and members can snatch. An exclusive catalog for members, one room that is for members only, and you get to meet PH the Puffle Handler at the party this year.
At the party you first can start out at Town or Plaza. At either of those places you will be able to obtain a the first free item for non-members and members. Last year was a blue blue hat, however this year is a little Puffle Party hat. To retrieve this, go to Town or Plaza. Waddle over to the sign where it says "Free Item", click "yes" to obtain it into your inventory, and now you have the first free item at the Puffle Party 2012!
-King Boo8884 CPA Author
Posted by King Boo8884 at 9:04 PM
This week agents will have to under go a mission that will be helping out PH the Puffle Handler at this year's Puffle Party. She wants us to find any errors at any of the Puffle Party gadgets. You must to the Dance Lounge and complete you Field Ops mission to help PH the Puffle Handler today!
1. You must get up your red blinking spy phone onto the screen to click "Go There" and accept the mission that you are about to complete for Gary this week.
2. After that, you will now land at the EPF Command Room where you will be able to get a message from Gary that informs you about this week's field op mission. However, you must first waddle over to the yellow field ops board and then, you will get a message from Gary that will pop up on the screen for this week's mission.
3. Now you will finally get the message from Gary about where and what field ops is this week when completing the mission.
If you cannot read it; it says:
"The Puff;e Party is here, and Agent PH has requested help to ensure things go smoothly. We are happy to help. Work together to check all the party gadgets around the island. Fix any errors you may find."
4. Now, you will go to the Dance Lounge into the Arcade Food Maker 3000, below, to complete this week's field ops mission.
5. Now you can complete the mini game Club Penguin has set up for this week's field ops mission. All you have to do us repair the system! Enter direction for the repair bot. Lead it to the corrupted systems. You will have 5 chances and you will NOT be timed.
6. You will finally get a message from Gary right after you've complete your mini game for this week's mission.
" Well done Agent! Those errors in the Arcade Food Maker 3000 caused every cup of coffee to be made with jelly beans. Thanks for look after this. Enjoy the party, and keep an eye out for trouble."Looks like we need a great job on Field Ops this week with Gary. This was a pretty easy mission to complete this week for both Puffle Handler and Gary. Good thing I didn't have any coffee yet at the Arcade Food Maker 3000, I would have had jellybeans! What did you think of this week's mission of field ops? Leave a comment below!
-King Boo8884 CPA Author
Posted by King Boo8884 at 9:03 PM
Today as I was exploring the Puffle Party for 2012 at the Mine a saw something that Club Penguin hasn't done sense 2009. Back in March of 2009 they had a party celebrating St. Patrick's day. Well, at the Mine there is a free item for everyone to pick up this week in honor of St. Patrick's day. The room is decorated, but not a full on party.
Posted by King Boo8884 at 9:01 PM
Club Penguin has just announced what the next event is coming in February 2012. I've never seen it updates twice in a month before, but they've done it. Updating it in the first week of February for the Fashion Show and now an update has come for the brand new upcoming party on February 23rd. It will be Rockhopper's Quest. A very mysterious adventure sure, has sure got some really awesome upcoming events. Below, will be all the main objects/events coming in the party.
If you can't read it, it says;
- Brave the seas in exclusive pirate costumes.
- Earn the rare Explorer Stamp for your Stamp Book.
- Explore the mysterious hall of the Viking Lords.
- Uncover ancient Viking Armor.
Wow, tons of amazing things coming later, just this month. If you thought this month was over, well you were quite wrong. The Viking Lords sounds like hand of fulls! The great thing about this party, is that Rockhopper is here to celebrate it with use. Because, it is his party after all. What do you think of the little new events for February 2012's Rockhopper's Quest? Leave a comment below!
-King Boo8884, Club Penguin Agent Author
Posted by King Boo8884 at 8:36 AM