Party Book Spelling FAIL!

Today, my friend Numberpengu  showed me something funny. He recently purchased the Club Penguin Party book. While flipping through the book, he discovered that Club Penguin FAILED at spelling the words "and did" in the book!
If the picture isn't showing for you, instead of writing "and did", they wrote "anddid"! This isn't very good, considering that this book has been written, and I'm sure it has been checked by several editors, several times! How could none of them notice this foolish mistake? Can anybody else find any other Club Penguin book fails?

-Slidoo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i shall try my best on finding more slidoo

slippeestars said...

i have that book and never noticed is it just your book ill check if its all the books wow cp

Anonymous said...

slippeestars said...

in reply...
well i donno maybe its just me but its still a pretty big typo ill make sure to see another copy of that book tommorow and see if its in there too

Pfart3 said...

They always have a misspelling. There's one in the first guide. I think on the pizzatron3000 page.