Club Penguin- Reviewed by You: Helpful Friends

Hey penguins! Today Billybob has posted on the Community Blog about helpful friends! Lets see what he had to say!
Hello Penguins! In our last Reviewed by You post, we asked about your first memory of Club Penguin. You said you were excited to meet new friends, discover games, and adopt a puffle for the first time. Many of you received warm welcomes from other friendly penguins that helped you.
Erica777 said: Hey CP i'm so glad you asked that question. The first time I logged into Club Penguin I was very young. I remember standing in the town just wondering where I should waddle off to first. Suddenly a bright blue penguin waddled up to me and said "hey you new here". I shyly said yeah how did you know. She said I looked confused. I asked where you can get the best refreshments. The blue penguin grinned and said "thats easy it's the coffee shop. When I walked into the coffee shop I knew by all the friendly faces and different people that I was perfectly safe on my new favourite site Club Penguin :D.P.S. I want to thank BlueJunieB for being the first to add me as a buddy. YOU ROCK Thanks for sharing your story, Erica777!
blog_110705.jpgThis week, we want to talk about helpful friends like BlueJunieB. Tell us about someone that's been helpful to you, and why you think they should be featured on the blog. Make sure you're nominating someone other than yourself.  Send us your short review as a comment (50-75 words, please!) We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is chosen next week, we'll give the penguin you nominated 10,000 coins as a gift! Until then... Waddle on! - Club Penguin Team 
I like this new post! It shows us how helpful our friends on Club Penguin can be! What do you think about this? Tell us in the comments below!

-Gokhan137, Club Penguin Agents Author

No comments: