Club Penguin- Better Igloos Catalog Cheats!

Hey penguins!

Club Penguin updated last night bringing us some unbelievable new updates! The new igloos and furniture is amazing! I love how everything is! But the only thing I did not like was how they updated while I was sleeping. I would love to be awake during these updates so I can post for YOU amazing fans! But anyways...lets get sarted!
In this catalog there are only 2 hidden items! But they are pretty cool! I would like to have them in my igloo! Check it out! One is the "Snappy Shark" and the other one is a "Green Bench!"
These items are becoming more amazing each year huh? Haha, I would love to see what is planned for Club Penguin in the future. Well to be honest I really like these new items! What are your opinions about these items? Be sure to leave a comment below telling us!

-Gokhan137, Club Penguin Agents Author

No comments: