Mysterious Map Answer!

2 Days ago, when I posted my Player Card Guide, a lot of people noticed that I had a strange map icon that they did not have! They had completed all the missions, and done everything they could to get awards! They wanted to know what this strange map icon was... and why they didn't have it! Today, I was asked again what this strange map was, so I decided to check it out. When I logged on to see what they meant by "Map icon", I too was confused about what it was! However, as soon as I clicked on it, I knew exactly what it was. Take a look:
This is a very old map, and I know when and how I got it! In mid-2007, even before the Stage was invented, there was NO Cove or Forest! One day, while exploring, some penguins found some secret areas that they thought could be new rooms, and they drew out this map! Together, all the older penguins had to search for the Forest and Cove together, and one day, they were found! My penguin was created in 2006, but most people who still play Club Penguin today were not around when this map was made, so sadly they will never have a chance to get this map. I hope this cleared up people's questions!

-Slidoo

5 comments:

Piper said...

Ooooh! I think I've heard of that... Cool!

slippeestars said...

cool, and slidoo in my party time all the time it dosent say the words and did on that page it just says and huelad or however you spell it

Anonymous said...

Yeah. When I was a total Club Penguin fan (Sadly, I grew out of it) I was looking around blogs and yearbooks and stuff and learned about how the penguins discovered the cove and stuff. I wasn't around during this time though.

Anonymous said...

yeah i saw the cove opening party in my party book(the typo book)

Anonymous said...

Wow I think you got it in 2007 because i heard its happening to other penguins too