Slidoo's Spot the Differences Contest!

It's been a while since I've had a Club Penguin Spot the Differences contest!  I have taken the Strange Place room and changed 8 things about the room.  I want you to find all 8!  Here it is (click on it to make it bigger):
Some differences are easy, and some are much harder!  So, hop on to Club Penguin and go into the Strange Place room, or if you ARE A NON-MEMBER, click here to see the real room, and then search for all 8.  Once you think you've found them all, comment on this post with your penguin name and where all of the differences are.  I will post the first 15-25 winners here!

Winners so far:
Greendude497
My5t3ryg1rl
Buffyupdates
Mxz7000
Lemonlime6
Refri
Beans61050
33Philip3
Fretv
Stralis33
Wiibob7975
Pingpal2
YuSayWhaaNow


-Slidoo

2 comments:

thekoolman3 said...

one is moving?

thekoolman3 said...

oh! one has the "8 differences" thing on it!