Get on the Nightclub Rooftop Glitch!

*Please give us credit by linking to us if you post this*

Club Penguin thinks we can't figure this stuff out, but they're WRONG!  Thanks to my friend Pjtaz97, we can now get into the Nightclub Rooftop even though the Puffle Party is long gone!  All you need to do is:

1. Click here to go to a special link (still part of the Club Penguin website)
2. You'll appear in this room, it's from the Wilderness Expedition!  Now just follow the bottom path.
3. Now you'll be on the Nightclub Rooftop!  It's THAT easy!
This is awesome!  I wonder if Cadence ever makes appearances here to be alone? Haha!  That'd be cool, but I doubt it.  I think this is a cool glitch, do you?  Hurry and try it out before Club Penguin fixes it!

*Please give us credit by linking to us if you post this*

-Slidoo

5 comments:

Zoeyuluv said...

I feel that ever since all this weird stuff has been happening on CP with the people losing coins and becoming 1500 days old and all that, that something is seriously wrong. Yet CP hasn't said anything like it isn't a big deal. I feel that something really bad is going to happen, but I don't know what. CP seems so sketchy now...

Birdy said...

Whoa! Slidoo, I was online and there is a Series 12 treasure book... :O IDK if its old, but I just wanted to let you know if it isn't...

bsneed said...

This is awesome dudes

Alli said...

This glitch is really cool and if you kee going like you did with the hunt you will still be in the wilderness but i keep getting to th last part and it keeps saying connection is lost. CP has been having alot of glitches nd weird things like Zoey said. But thanks for the cool glitch!

penguinx1 said...

Hey slidooo
I want to buy some adspace but I dont know how much it is..Could you tell me? On @Penguinx1 on twitter :)
Thanks!