AWESOME Item Cloning GLITCH!

A LONG time ago, as in several years, Club Penguin had an AWESOME glitch where you could clone your furniture to get unlimited items, when you only payed for one!  I used to use this glitch ALL the time because it was just a simple glitch and it was very helpful!  However, a few years ago, they fixed it and no more items could be cloned.  BUT, today, I was decorating my igloo for the igloo contest, and I saw that I had -4 of an item!  I put one out, and then I had -5!  The cloning glitch was BACK!
The glitch used to be that you'd click on an item while the image was still loading, and then you'd have a negative number of that item, and you could just put out as many as you wanted! As you can see in that image above, I have an unlimited number of pots of gold, clovers, and strings with clovers on them!  This is AWESOME!  I must have cloned these items a long time ago, and not ever used them again, so they are STILL cloned!  This will really help my igloo for the contest! ;-]

Then, I decided to go see what other cloned items I had!  I found that I had unlimited CD racks...
AND unlimited disco balls...
Then I realized that these items were not cloned since 2009, when Club Penguin fixed the glitch!  I have used these items recently and they were NOT cloned!  But today, they ARE!  This is a NEW glitch, and it only happened to a few items!  This is a very odd glitch, but it's also kind of helpful!

I personally think that this is a really cool glitch, and I'm really amazed that I still have some cloned items, and that Club Penguin hasn't fixed this yet!

-Slidoo

1 comment:

slippeestars said...

happend to me to and ive never clonned anything plz keep the glitgh cp its no harm