Slidoo SUPER EXCLUSIVE: Club Penguin Official Annual 2011!

It's been a while since we've had a Slidoo SUPER EXCLUSIVE so I have one for you now!  In 2011 or very late 2010, Club Penguin will be releasing a book called Club Penguin Official Annual 2010.  Here's the cover:

It will activities, crafts, games, puzzles, and more!  In the book there will be 40 awesome stickers!  Cool!  You will learn how to create your own Clubg Penguin Times newspaper, and more!  It sounds like a lot of fun!  However, I feel I have already posted about this... the cover looks familiar, and I seem to remember posting about the make your own newspaper book... did I already post this?  If you can show me that I already did (look in my archives) then comment and I'll delete this post.  If I didn't post about it, then, cool!

What do you think about the book?  Do you think you'll get it?

Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ is still looking for authors!  Click HERE to check out our site and maybe apply!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

10 comments:

Toysgoneby said...

Coming out between Aug and Oct of 10..

Luna said...

Hello slidoo I want to sign up for your emails!

Email: ppppookie.blogspot@gmail.com

Penguin Name: Ppppookie

Jediluke8 said...

Slidoo,I put the link to islidoo on my newest post. I will now do that for every post. I also put your site on my Awesome Sites page. So do I get any islidoo points?

Jediluke8 said...

I would Like to order a header.

Penguin Name:Jediluke8

Website Name:Jediluke8's CP Hangout

Website Url:http://jediluke8cphangout.blogspot.com/

I want my penguin on it.

I want it to say Jediluke8's CP Hangout with Birdy

I don't want Birdy's penguin

I want a header

The colors are dark blue,green,yellow

Pixels:728 by 90

Not animated

No avatar

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Slidoo-- There is a new post on the What's New? blog on CP! Be sure to post about it!! ;0)


-Birdy
www.birdycpc.blogspot.com

Jediluke8 said...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but,how do I put the header on my site?

Rissabo said...

Slidoo you did a post like this one before and you said maybe you will buy it and make your very own newspaper

Slidoo said...

Ya I know Birdy, I was asleep when Billybob posted it, or maybe not asleep but I was told to get off the computer :(

Slidoo said...

Jedi, I'll let a mod answer that! Of they don't do it in a few hours I will answer it.

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Jediluke8 said...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but,how do I put the header on my site?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's okay! And it's NOT a stupid question! I didn't know how to do that either! But, all you have to do is click "Design," then click "Edit" on the bottom right corner on the top rectangle that says, "Jediluke8 CP Hangout." Once your there, Click, "Instead of Title and Description." Then, Click, "Browse," and find your picture/header!

-Birdy, (Trying to be CPCW Mod)