Rockhopper Is Back! UPDATED

Woot!  Club Penguin's favourite pirate, Rockhopper, is back on the island!  To check out his ship, go to the Beach, and then into his ship!  As usual, he brought some cool items!  You can find those items by going into the STORE in the ship!

AWESOME ITEMS!  Remember back when we voted for a new free item, and the squid lid won?  Well, that is the free item that Rockhopper brought!  Cool!  It looks pretty weird on your head, don't you think?  Also, you can play Treasure Hunt in the Captain's Quarters... but you need a key!  To get it, go to the Book Room and find it in Rockhopper's journal, in the back for free!

Most of you probably know I have another cheat site with a team, called Club Penguin Smash Buddies™.  This year we are sharing a chat tracker!  The scrolling text at the bottom will always show the location if we know it!  Here's the chat:



Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
PLEASE NO...

swearing
talking about ANYTHING except tracking Rockhopper
posting links
doing anything else you think is bad

Thanks!
WE HAVE FOUND ROCKHOPPER SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY!  HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS:



Also, the ranking on this site has gone DOWN!  If we get into the TOP 10 SITES of top.org THIS WEEK, I'll give out TWO card-jitsu codes!!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

8 comments:

Edster12499 said...

I just saw you AND Rockhopper! :) Two AWESOME Penguins :)

Maddi said...

1. Kristen

2. Kristen's Desktop

3. www.queenbinawa.blogspot.com

4. a Star with smiley face on the right and left side of the header

5. Kristen's Desktop

6. No animation!.

7. Header

8. Make it BIG!

9. Blue with little snowflakes in the background.

10. I don't want animation.

Maddi said...

Also can you make me a blue template with little while polka dots? Thanks!

Shawn Lily said...

are you getting my emails? I'm sending you a bunch!

~Shawn Lily

Shawn Lily said...

Did you finish my header, Slidoo?

~Shawn Lily

Jediluke8 said...

Ummm Slidoo,this guy called shannon on your rh tracker chat was threatening me to give my member peng away or she/he would ban me forever from that chat. Whats up with that? And shes a member but she says shes also owner.

Jake said...

I can't seem to find Rockhopper! Never my luck. He always finds me! I'm in a room, sitting alone, the next thing I know, penguins are running in, and here comes Rockhopper! I wish I could find him at least ONCE!

hoot333 said...

You saw Rockhopper?? Thats really cool! :)