June 2010 Igloo Upgrades Catalogue Cheats!

There is a new igloo upgrades catalogue! 

Here are the hidden items:

Click the bent floorboards for the Secret Stone Igloo!

Click the door of the blue ice palace for the Pink Ice Palace!

Click on one of the flowers in the Green Clover Igloo for the Bamboo Hut!

Click on the door of the Deluxe Snow Igloo for the Secret Deluxe Stone Igloo!

What do you think of these igloos?  I'm happy that the fish bowl has returned after SEVERAL years!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

2 comments:

Jediluke8 said...

Slidoo,when are you giving me the islidoo points? You owe me a lot. I advertised for your site on my site five times and i moved up in the mod list. I'm being mean or anything I know your busy I'm just asking when do you think you will give me the points.

Slidoo said...

I get out of school on June 29, so I will give out LOTS of owed points then cause I won't be busy