New Newspaper!

As usual, it's Thursday and Club Penguin has released a new newspaper!  (It's also my last Thursday at school this year YAY!)

The adventure party ends June 27 so keep exploring!  Coming soon, the Penguin Style catalogue will get lots of new music stuffs... and it sounds like there is gonna be a music jam soon!

WOOT!  That is one of my all time favourite parties!  Remember, the water party is also coming back... just wait and see, in Herbert's Revenge, water comes pouring out of  that statue in the Mine Shack... I bet it'll happen in normal Club Penguin and we'll have a water party!  The new Penguin Style comes out on July 2nd, and there will be NEW guitars and lots more music stuffs!  I cannot wait!

Also, some of you have been asking why the Slidoo Newsletter was not sent out this month... that is because I think I'm getting rid of that program and bringing in something better!  More details will be posted soon! 

So, I said that if we get my site into the top 10 by Monday I'd give out 2 card-jitsu codes, well, we have already moved it up to 19!  Keep up the GREAT work and remember to tell lots of people to come to my site!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

6 comments:

Shawn Lily said...

Ummmmm.... Slidoo? Wouldn't it be a little demanding if you wanted your blog to be in the top 10? Also, do you know that you are bribing bloggers all over the world?

~Shawn Lily

Slidoo said...

Umm no, I am just happy that my ranking is high, and, like everyone else, would love to have this site be in the top 10! I'm not "bribing" anyone to do anything, I have no clue what you're talking about..

Anonymous said...

No offense, but, if mimo hadn't said that their is probably gonna be a music jam, u would have never known.

By the way, you think that yo ur famous,, but your not really.

Slidoo said...

I don't think I'm famous, and I don't read Mimo's blog anymore and I am a normal person, IT IS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS THAT A MUSIC JAM IS COMING. I WISH PEOPLE COULD THINK BEFORE THEY COMMENT!

Maddi said...

Anonymous said...

No offense, but, if mimo hadn't said that their is probably gonna be a music jam, u would have never known.

By the way, you think that yo ur famous,, but your not really.
~~~~~~~~~~~
First of there is a music jam every year. Like Slidoo I don't read Mimo's blog anymore. There is a huge hint in the newspaper! Ok compared to Cena and Mimo he's not famous but who says he can't be one day? HUH? HUH?

E said...

Slidoo! I Found out who did it! I got the, to fuss up! Ill tell u later.