Music Jam 2010 Startup Screen!

Hey penguins!  Club penguin made UPDATES!  As I suspected, the Music Jam is coming BACK and there is a startup screen for it!

Cool!  I cannot WAIT for the Music Jam, it is always SO AWESOME!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

1 comment:

Drake8893 said...

Hi I saw your website and I saw you make header so here is my order (I am ppppookie's friend!)

1. Drake8893

2. Davidnwdrake8893's Blog

3. davidnwdrake8893.wordpress.com

4. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YVAQBb_UOuE/TC1UeofB2BI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/luVlDSn9Ows/s1600/Davidnwdrake8893.bmp

5. DavidnwDrake8893's CP Blog
6. nothing pink girly or sparkly

7. header

8. Same as ppppookie's

9. Black and Silver

10. If you want it animated or not.

11. no thanks

please make it unique and flames if you can

Thank you!