Ruby & The Ruby Stage Catalogue Cheats!

The  Ruby and the Ruby catalogue has a few cheats!  Here's the first cheat:

Click the doorknob for the Dark Detective's Coat!  Now, here's a VERY old cheat from a REALLY old catalogue... go to the back of the catalogue and click the thing that says how you get coins... while clicking it, drag it DOWN for a background! (Thanks, Fredfan4ever!)

Did I miss any?  Comment if I did!  What do you think of this catalogue?  Also, there's a new iSlidoo catalogue on the iSlidoo page that you should check out!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

6 comments:

Maddi said...

Can I become an owner on the chat using my iSlidoo points?

Jediluke8 said...

You never gave me islidoo points for moving up in the mod list.

theman009 said...

SLIDOO PLZ CAN U POST FOR ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK? I WILL BE IN FLORIDA STARTING SATURDAY!! I AM HELPLESS.

Fredfan4ever said...

Thank's for mentioning me!

Slidoo said...

Ok Bobhead I'll try my best, Jedi I am very busy, but I promise that you WILL get those points eventually.

Fredfan4ever said...

I want to start gaining iSlidoo points. What do I need to do?