Ruby & The Ruby Stage Catalogue Cheats!

The  Ruby and the Ruby catalogue has a few cheats!  Here's the first cheat:

Click the doorknob for the Dark Detective's Coat!  Now, here's a VERY old cheat from a REALLY old catalogue... go to the back of the catalogue and click the thing that says how you get coins... while clicking it, drag it DOWN for a background! (Thanks, Fredfan4ever!)

Did I miss any?  Comment if I did!  What do you think of this catalogue?  Also, there's a new iSlidoo catalogue on the iSlidoo page that you should check out!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

6 comments:

Queen Binawa said...

Can I become an owner on the chat using my iSlidoo points?

Jediluke8 said...

You never gave me islidoo points for moving up in the mod list.

Bobhead202, CPS Pres. said...

SLIDOO PLZ CAN U POST FOR ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK? I WILL BE IN FLORIDA STARTING SATURDAY!! I AM HELPLESS.

Fredfan4ever said...

Thank's for mentioning me!

☺§lídôô☻ said...

Ok Bobhead I'll try my best, Jedi I am very busy, but I promise that you WILL get those points eventually.

Fredfan4ever said...

I want to start gaining iSlidoo points. What do I need to do?