Field-Ops Mission #3 CHEATS!

The new field-ops mission is OUT!  To begin go to the Command Room and click field-ops, as usual.

Now you will get your assignment.

Accept it, and then head to the Mine Caves where the large lightbulb is!

Walk up to it, and your phone will start to ring!  Answer it, and accept the challenge.

Hmm... this is familiar!  It's the same puzzle as in field-op mission #1.  Destroy the circuits!  To do this, roll over the red dots with your mouse to see a symbol.  Click it, then find the other dot with the same symbol and click it!  Do this to all dots in 1 minute to win!

Congratulations!  You now have completed field-op number 3 and you get a medal for the EPF gear!

Tell me... did you like this field-op mission?  Is it too similar?  Did Club Penguin not put enough effort into it?  I think they could've been a little more creative...

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me the new field ops is out! Thanks Slidoo!

Your Biggest Fan,
Firestar9003

Pen Boy 56 said...

Thanks Slidoo that helped alot.

-Pen Boy 56 signing.,. OUT-

Zachzach7812 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slidoo said...

OMG!! I ONLY GIVE CREDIT IF I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!! IF I SAID TO MIMO "MIMO GO TO THE MINE CAVE TO COMPLETE THE FIELD OP" WHEN HE ALREADY KNEW, HE WOULDN'T GIVE CREDIT. IF I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, I WOULD GIVE CREDIT BUT I ALREADY KNEW, I JUST HADN'T POSTED ABOUT IT! I HAD ALREADY COMPLETED IT AND HAD THE PICS!!!!!

You can report me to Blogger, that's FINE! I didn't do anything wrong.

Zachzach7812 said...

Slid im sorry but i posted it 1/2 a hour before u ok

Luna said...

Thanks Slidoo the header is AWESOME!!