New Newspaper With Adventure News!

There is a new newspaper!  Here it is:

It looks like the adventure party is coming back! (We also know from the new membership page I posted about a while ago)  The newspaper says that there will be LOTS of NEW adventures!! WOOT!  This party FINALLY sounds different from the previous adventure party... unlike the other parties which are always... identical. 

Also the penguin style catalogue which will be ADVENTURE themed is coming out on June 4th!  (Thanks Toysgoneby)   Club Penguin updates EARLY now so it'll be out today!  What do you think of this stuffs?

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

6 comments:

Sommfi ♥ said...

Awesome blog ;)

Jediluke8 said...

Slidoo on the new events it says new look igloo instead of new igloo look!
Please give me credit.

Lopakoy said...

I commented! =D
..sorry not much to read though..

Slidoo said...

Thanks Sommfi!

Jediluke8, it isn't much of a thing so I'm not gonna post it

Toysgoneby said...

Slidoo.. you messed up. it is JUNE 4.. not JULY 4.. thought I'd tell you... do I get a cookie for telling you?

Piper said...

Toysgoneby said...
Slidoo.. you messed up. it is JUNE 4.. not JULY 4.. thought I'd tell you... do I get a cookie for telling you?
~*~*~*~
Depends... If he's a good baker then YEAH! If he's not, please barf on the table in front of you. REMEMBER: If anything goes wrong while making cookies such as fire, burnt cookies or bad breath, please run around in circles and scream like a maniac.

Piper Ané:)~