Rankings Go DOWN! Bring Them UP!

The rankings on this site have gone DOWN by OVER 10!  This is NOT good we are losing many viewers!  SO... if we can get this site into the top 10 by Monday, I'll give out 2 card-jitsu codes to RANDOM people who helped out!  To help, tell EVERYONE you know who plays Club Penguin to come to this site!  Comment when you bring someone NEW over!  Our rankings change when we get UNIQUE hits.  Unique hits increase when someone on a NEW computer comes to the site, but that person could come back 1 million tines but it would still only be 1 unique hit.  NORMAL hits are every time someone comes or refreshes the page, but normal hits DO NOT help the rankings!  So please, tell EVERYONE you know about my site!  Scroll DOWN for the Rockhopper tracker!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

3 comments:

Maddi said...

Slidoo did you know when I go to Port Huron I write your blog address in the sand? I think that's how you just got a bunch of viewers.

mickzacky said...

i told all my brothers and sisters

Anonymous said...

How come you care so much about being #10