40,000 HITS PARTY DETAILS! TIME CHANGE

OK SO LAST TIME MY 30,000 HITS PARTY WAS AWESOME AND EVEN CENA12121 SHOWED UP!!  AND YES, I REACHED 40,000 HITS!

I wasn't gonna have a party but some of you really want me to so I am having one!  HOPEFULLY a special guest like Cena will come, I'll post if I confirm one is coming!  If you could CHOSE between...

Mimo777
Cena12121
Oreo Summit
Jmann93

Who would you pick?  Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010
Time: 1:00 PST, 3:00 EST, 2:00 CST, OTHER TIME ZONES UNKNOWN
Server: Blizzard
Room: We will start at the Dock and then move around!

Last time, we had around 50 penguins.  THIS TIME we are expecting MORE because it is an even BIGGER PARTAY!!  Can you come?  Please tell everyone you know about my 40,000 hits party!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd pick Jmann93. He's awesome, and doesn't brag about his fame.

Shawn Lily said...

Hey! Sorry Slidoo! My buddy posted using my account! Don't post it!

Shawn Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theman009 said...

Yeah, I don't like to be a fan of Mimo.

Anonymous said...

Thats 1 hour after my bed time

zachzach7812

Kingfisher81 said...

Probably Mimo, because penguins will notice him and more and more penguins may come to ur party. But then again, like what pengwing said, Jmann93 is pretty cool, too.

~Kingfisher81

Lopakoy said...

noo! I won't be able to come this too! I'll be away from june 18 - 25..argh..=( anyway, i might pick oreo summit this time..I dunno jmann..

Anonymous said...

i cant come its 5am in australia

Anonymous said...

man thts 5 am!

Anonymous said...

OH YA! Also Jam 'cuz he TALKS with his fans and doesn't take everyone away from the party.

Jamesscn said...

I am going to china for a week so my best bud Ceaser will take over my penguin and any competitons

See you in a week!

Policeman655

Maddi said...

Mimo777 but I doubt he's going to come.... I don't think I'll be able to go to the party unless it's 7:00-10:00 AM EST or 6:30-8:30 PM EST. I'll tell my BFF but she rarely plays club penguin so she might not come. She also might have dance on that day. I would tell my classmates but school's out....

Slidoo said...

alright australia, I made it 1 hour and 10 minutes later so it's 6:10 for you guys now. Is that too late for britian now? UGH

Ceaser666 said...

I would choose cena

natom24 said...

I don't know who to choose....hmmm.

-Swimpeng2007(CPCW Mod)

Jediluke8 said...

Jmann or Mimo

Anonymous said...

slidoo u have to put it at 2:00 or earler coz i go to bed at 7:00 in england

zachzach7812

loves

pies

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Oh-- I'd pick Oreo Summit

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Yay! I can finally come!!

Birdy

FerdthebirdyCP said...

UGH! I CAN'T COME! ITS FATHER'S DAY! AARRRGGGHH!!!!! SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY DAD-- IN FACT I'M GOING OUT WITH HIM AT THREE!! AAGGGHHH!!!!


-Birdy

P.S. Sorry for the caps! Just mad!