Billybob Posts And Then Takes DOWN - Card-Jitsu Card You Decide!

Only some of you were quick enough to see this...

Billybob, earlier today, posted about a You Decide with a poll where we pick a new card-jitsu power card.  He ALSO mentioned that the Squid Lid won the older You Decide for the party item, and said that it'll be out LATER THIS WEEK.  What could this mean?  Will there be 2 parties at once, or will it be ADDED to the Adventure Party 2010?  Here are the choices:

However, after about 30 minutes of it being posted, Billybob, or SOMEONE in the Club Penguin team took the post DOWN!  Did Billybob not mean to post this or is this just an error!?  Is this like TESTING Club Penguin bloggers to see how fast we are!?  WHAT IS GOING ON!!??  Give me some theories!  I have emailed Billybob and the Club Penguin support team, and hopefully the team or better yet Billybob will reply soon!

Update: Billybob was not able to answer, but he told the support team member who got my email the answer, so this is pretty much from Billybob himself!  They say that this is 100% real and that the reason they took it down was because there were big glitches with the voting and poll so it would do weird things!  This WILL be back up soon!

Also, if you go to the Iceberg you can see a squid swimming around!  A HUGE squid!  The squid from Puffle Rescue!  What could be going on? 

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

14 comments:

ฬคltlє said...

ROCKHOPPER MIGHT BRING THE SQUID LID FOR A SPECIAL ITEM!

John said...

Hey Slidoo, I read you're post. It seems odd that they would do that. I look at the Ice Berg three mintues ago and saw NO squit. Did they already edit it out? Somthin' fishy is going on.

-Dreamae989

Zoeyuluv said...

Hmm, that IS strange. I wasn't around to see it. I don't think it's to see how fast bloggers are. I think maybe they weren't supposed to post it till later but posted it then realized that they shouldn't have and took it down.

Zoeyuluv said...

Hmm, I wasn't around to see that, but that is strange. Maybe they weren't supposed to post it till later or something. Then they realized that it was wrong and took it down. I hope you get a answer!

Zoeyuluv said...

I'm ordering a banner!!
1. Zoeyuluv
2. InTouch Club Penguin
3.http://intouchclubpenguin.blogspot.com/
4. Either a cool design or whatever pic u want
5. I want it to have like all the chat rules you have. Mod and Owner ones too
7. Banner
8. medium blue, purple and yellow
9. 400 by 400
THANKS!

The Snowman said...

I saw that too! I even voted for Option B and left a comment... Hopefully Billybob will have it up soon!

~The Snowman~

Maddi said...

Hey Slidoo! Can you make me a blog backround? I want it light blue with white polka dots. Thanks!

P.s. Why is the word verification back up? Weird... Maybe it's just the computer I'm using here at the beach. :)

FerdthebirdyCP said...

If it was still up, I'd vote Option #2.

Also, they look like Festival of Flight, do you think that CP will have another one? If you think so and would like to post it, please give credit! (When do you NOT? lol)

-Birdy

The Snowman said...

It's back up. Rockhopper is here too but he has al lthe same items as last time... I dont think cp updated it

THe Snowman said...

The catalog is updated now

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Waltle said...

ROCKHOPPER MIGHT BRING THE SQUID LID FOR A SPECAIL ITEM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Point! (Please, don't yell!)

-Birdy, Trying to be a CPCW Mod

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Deammae said...

Hey Slidoo, I read you're post. It seems odd that they would do that. I look at the Ice Berg three mintues ago and saw NO squit. Did they already edit it out? Somthin' fishy is going on.

-Dreamae989
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, in order to see the squid, you have to go at certain times. It's not just THERE. IDK the times, but you might just have to check back and forth!

-Birdy, Trying to be a CPCW Mod

FerdthebirdyCP said...

The Snowman said...

I saw that too! I even voted for Option B and left a comment... Hopefully Billybob will have it up soon!

~The Snowman~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something is weird about what you said. Billybob usually CLOSES comments when there's a You Decide...

-Birdy, Trying to be a CPCW mod

Slidoo said...

Sorry Zoey, but I don't make XAT backgrounds or rules... maybe I will in the future, though.