40,000 Hits Party NOW!!! UPDATED WITH REVIEW

Woot!  So, today is the big day for the 40,000 hits partay!!  We are HOPING to have Saraapril join us as a special guest, along with a few others but we don't yet know if they actually will.  Here are the details:

party is over so details have been deleted
Are you coming?  If you can come, please make sure you do!  This post will have the review of the party after it is over!

Click here to see the review of my 30,000 hits party.

Also, have you seen the strange squids in the waters of the Ice Berg?  They're pretty odd.. they look like they are from Puffle Rescue!  What could this mean? Hmm...

------------------------
The party is over, and it failed... BADLY.  I have a few pictures, but no one really came.  I have 2 reasons I think this is because...

1. Jmann93 (famous penguin) had a party on Wiglington and Wenks at the same time.
2. Club Penguin has an adventure party going on and penguins were still exploring.
3. The original server was full so we switched, then that server was already full so we had to switch AGAIN.






...That was pretty much the busiest part of the party...

Well, thank you SO much if you came, but over all it was pretty much a failure.  Some of you already know this but most do not, but I will NOT be having a 50,000 hits party, we will only have one when we reach 100,000.  However, I will be having a few parties inbetween now and then... here's a sneak peek:

What do you think?

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!

9 comments:

Brad's said...

Hi slidoo can i have a header please.
Name:Chimpbrad
Website name: Chimpbrad cheats
Website url link: www.chimpbradcp.blogspot.com.

Ok what i want is lots of cp adventure party trees and then i want the adventure party man on the adventure party sign and i want it to say chimpbrad's awesome cp cheats and i want that in cp font.

Thx mate if you could tell me when it would be ready?
~Chimpbrad

Luna said...

I really will try to come!!

Booggg said...

You are a party wild cat. YOU HAVE TO MANY PARTIES. I HAVE CAME TO ALL YOUR PARTIES SO FAR AND IM GETTING TIRED OF IT! JUST BECAUSE YOU GET 10 MORE HITS DOESNT MEAN PARTY!

Slidoo said...

I wasn't planning on having one but lots of people asked me to

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Hey, Booggg you are Queen Binawa aren't you?

Slidoo said...

That person commented again saying just cause they asked me to doesn't mean I have to. Here's my answer:

I wanted to make the peoples who wanted one HAPPY, if you don't want a party THEN JUST DON'T COME! GEEZ!!!

Slidoo said...

No it can't be Queen, she is camping!

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Sorry I couldn't make it!! :(

Birdy

Bill Wiggins said...

ig it sounds oookkkish... i wouldnt come