Secret Message for EPF Agents in the Newspaper!

Hello agents - The new newspaper is out and the Director has left an 'interesting' message for us agents.  When you read this article, and click read more...
...The article continues:
When you read it, apparently an anonymous source told the Penguin Times about the EPF.  But, when you click the word "EPF" that I have circled, this message comes up, from the Director:
Woah!  The anonymous source is NOT an EPF agent!  Also, a new spy phone program is coming January 10th!

I can't wait to see what's up with this, can you?

In other news: I can't decide if I like the orange/red theme, or the green one - Let me know what you think in the comments.
-Slidoo

1 comment:

Syka said...

I like the green one. ;-) But I like the blue theme for CP Agents better.