Exclusive New System Defender Levels!

Today, my author June17 and I found got an awesome exclusive of four new levels coming soon to the new System Defender game!
Awesome!  There is a Herbert level...
It is for non-members AND members!  The next one is a Klutzy level...
This one is also for both members and non-members!  The next level is another robot!  Hmmm...
It's for Members ONLY!  The next level is the Director's level... Probably the LAST one coming, and also probably the hardest!
This one is also for Members only!

I think that in the Director's level, we will find out exactly WHO the Director is.  My guess?  Aunt Arctic!  A while ago, we gathered theories to who the Director is - And they all came back to Aunt Arctic!

What are your thoughts?  Comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cough*I found that exclusive myself*cough* JK LOL

Anonymous said...

That robot is from the first EPF game.

Alfred9806 said...

Hi. May I copy the first picture? It's for my blog... May I? Please respond!