Club Penguin Cheat World Becomes Club Penguin Agents

So, you know that I really like to change things up every now and then, here at Club Penguin Cheat World, right?  Well, I have decided, that because of all the stuff with the EPF that has been happening lately, this will be the first ever Club Penguin blog that is like the EPF!

The authors are now called Agents.  I am the Director of Club Penguin Agents!

Yes, the site is the same site, but the name will change to Club Penguin Agents.  Soon, I will have a new domain, which will be ClubPenguinAgents.com.  You will still be able to access it by the old URL until it runs out, which is sometime in April, I think.
As you can see, the Club Penguin Agents layout has been put up, but may be changed back a few times until Club Penguin Agents is fully released.  Remember, Club Penguin Agents is the EXACT same website as Club Penguin Cheat World - Just a different theme, name, and a new domain!  I hope you enjoy Club Penguin Agents when it is fully released!  For the next few weeks, it will still be officially called Club Penguin Cheat World.  The expected date of Club Penguin Agents to officially open is around January 15!

15 comments:

Shirtisred said...

Hey slidoo, can i be an author or ''agent'' for club penguin agents?

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!
I THINK HERBERT SHOULD COME. AND WE WILL DESTROY HIM!

Syka said...

WOAH. Love the idea. I think mods should be called something different too...maybe call authors Elitists and mods Agents? Idk, your choice. ;-D
~Special Agent Syka, Over and out.

Anonymous said...

what are the mods called cause it would be useful

Classic 599 said...

I'm very happy that the event is coming soon! I cannot wait till it happens.

Waddle on
Classic 599

Shockzi said...

Slidoo tweet me @Shockzi

Anonymous said...

Shirtisred said...
Hey slidoo, can i be an author or ''agent'' for club penguin agents?
----------------------------
I dont think director slidoo iss looking for agents if he would then he would make a post about it
p.s how do mods finish sentences now

number pengu (cp agents)mod

coolman12743 said...

Shirtisred said...
Hey slidoo, can i be an author or ''agent'' for club penguin agents?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We already have a lot of authors and I don't think Slidoo wants to hire anymore so I'm going to tell you not to look forward to it but I'm not Slidoo so I don't have the call.

-Agent Coolman12743

Zoeyuluv said...

WHAT?!

Slidoo said...

Oh yeah, mods can be called "Defenders"!

-Slidoo

coolman12743 said...

We should make a different level for each author...can I be Tactical Agent? =P Sorry I love that outfit and alway wear it.

-Tactical Agent Coolman12743

Anonymous said...

ok so now im a defender so that means i get to protect the system alot (a awesome job)

Anonymous said...

off topic but hey slidoo saw you won a coin code contest lately (cant beleive you actually go to that blog)

Anonymous said...

Wish I was a author :) This sounds so cool!
~CadenceCP2

Syka said...

Slidoo, the font on CP's buddy list has CHANGED! Please give me credit if you post about this! ;-) ~Syka