Animated Club Penguin Brown Puffle Movements!

Today, as you probably know, Brown Puffles were released!  They are very unique and have very unique movements, so I have decided to put together some animated images to show you exactly how they move!

This is how they eat food:

This is how they dance, when you dance:

This is how they take a bath - This is one of my favourites:


This is how they chew bubble gum:


This is how they sleep:


This is how they play:


Those are the Brown Puffle's main actions!  I think that the Brown Puffle is one of my favourite puffles, because he is very unique and different from all the rest!  I think Club Penguin did a very good job with this puffle and its actions!  What do you think?  How are your feelings about the Brown Puffle?  Do you like it? Love it? Hate it? Comment!

-Slidoo

2 comments:

coolman12743 said...

More actions with Play....

Anonymous said...

rocket action for play too