How to Beat Herbert's System Defender Level!

Today, I got to work on Herbert's level in System Defender.  I tried but lost, and then I started to think of a strategy.  "What if I make bases for each colour cannon?" I asked.  So, I decided to do it - And it worked!  What I did was put large groups of each colour cannon together, so when that colour of enemy came by that part, they'd all attack and destroy the bots!  Here is how the playing field looked when all the spots had been filled with cannons:
In the image above, I have circled where all the cannons should go.  There should be 7 red ones, 4 purple ones, and 7 orange ones in total.  As you can see, they are all in "squads" or groups so they are stronger for when their type of enemy comes by!

You also need to be careful of where you upgrade the cannons.  Once you are to the point where you've set up the playing field like I have above, make sure that you upgrade these cannons, no different ones:
As you can see, one purple cannon needs to be upgraded, two red ones need to be upgraded, and two orange ones need to be upgraded - One of those orange ones needs to have TWO upgrades!

If you're having trouble defeating Herbert's level in System Defender, I strongly suggest you use this strategy, because it works!  You might not get it in the first time, if you place the cannons in a different order than I did, but generally speaking it should work.  Let me know if you use this strategy, and if it works for you, too!

-Slidoo

6 comments:

Shoelaces said...

i lost :( but i was soooooo close!! nice guide btw

Anonymous said...

How much points do u need to buy a gear in system defend?

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Wow... nice guide! This level is harder than I expected.. Dx

Syka said...

NIce guide. I used my own and beat it though. ;-b
~Syka

Syka said...

Anonymous said...
How much points do u need to buy a gear in system defend?
-----------------------------------
500 energy points. ;-)
~Syka, CPA Defender (Mod)

Anonymous said...

awsome guide...........................

VERY AWSOME