Mysterious Rsnail Picture!

Today my friend Zanher pointed out something odd.  This might have been there forever but I don't think so.

Take a look at this picture which was taken on the Community Page of Club Penguin:
You may not think this is a big deal, but, that symbol on top of the computer is a picture of a snail with a rocket on it's shell.  This is RocketSnail's logo!  If you don't know, rsnail quit Club Penguin several months ago.  Why would his logo still be on the Club Penguin website?

Rsnail recently announced that he would be making a new virtual multiplayer game.  This makes me even more confused on why Club Penguin would add this, because a new virtual world created by one of the world's best flash coders will be COMPETITION for Club Penguin!

I'm pretty confused, what about you?  Let me know in the comments.

7 comments:

Keylime244 said...

SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!

Fredfan4ever said...

He said on Twitter it wouldn't be like Club Penguin.

Cry Bayb said...

Its been there for at least 1654 days because thats how old I am on CP

Buddytoe said...

That picture was on the old home screen WITH the snail and (idk if it's still there) in the technical help page.

Syka said...

That's been there forever. X-D
Waffle on in 2011! -Syka

Anonymous said...

Not to be mean to CP but I've always been looking for two AWESOME websites to play and everytime I try a new website I hate it beacause it's not like CP. So if Rocketsnail one of the desingers for CP is making a new website can you tell us what it is called and the url. Thanks soooo much
-Penguino370

Anonymous said...

lol I posted about that a month ago. (They had that picture.)