Happy77 Interviews a Brown Puffle Artist!

Happy77 is back with the latest interview!  She decided that she wanted to talk to a Brown Puffle Artist to get more answers about this new puffle.
Here are Happy77's questions, and the artist's answers:

Q. Tell me some cool facts about the brown puffle!
A: Well, I'm sure you've noticed brown puffles love to invent stuff. Their inventions don't always work too well, but that doesn't stop them.
Brown puffles are very smart and focused, and like to observe the world around them. They're always looking for new ideas.

Q. I like the brown puffle's goggles. Why do they wear them?
A: It's always 'safety first' with brown puffles. They even wear goggles when they eat and sleep!

Q. Do brown puffles have anything to do with Protobot?
A: Hmm... I'm not sure. Brown puffles do like machines...

Q. My brown puffle ran away! How do I adopt another one?
A: Sorry to hear that! In February you'll be able to adopt another brown puffle in the Pet Shop. We just need enough of them to follow us out of the wild.


Thanks for the updates, Happy77!  It's great to hear back from you!  I can't wait until February, when we can  buy Brown Puffles at the Pet Shop!  Also, I'm thinking that the Brown Puffles have something to do with the Ultimate Protobot.. What about you?

-Slidoo

No comments: