Aunt Arctic, Director of the PSA/EPF?

Every day, more and more EPF stuff happens in Club Penguin.  I think we all know that eventually all this is leading up to... who is the Director?  It will probably be revealed soon, but I think I have the answer.  Several months ago, I posted this on my "Slidoo Star" page which was updated weekly with rumours and myths.

"Rumour has it that Aunt Arctic, Club Penguin's mayor and the editor of the Club Penguin Times is also the Director of the PSA.  Every day, this myth is spread further into Club Penguin.  There is a lot of evidence that this is true:

Aunt Arctic's position that she is in in the Club Penguin Times is almost IDENTICAL to the Director's position that it always shows him in. Take a look:
Aunt Arctic:
Director:

They are almost identical! 
When you roll over Aunt Arctic's glasses in the Club Penguin Times, her glasses turn into PSA glasses!
The Director has a small smirk on his/her face like he/she is tricking us into thinking he/she is someone else.
A long time ago on Club Penguin in the Nightclub, one of the tiles said "Aunt Arctic is the director of the PSA".  *Note: We have not yet confirmed that last part*

This is why the myth is going around that Aunt Arctic is the director of the PSA!"

So, today, I was looking back at old stuff and found that article.  That made me wonder: when Club Penguin got the new newspaper design, do Aunt Arctic's glasses still turn into agent glasses when you roll over them?  So, I decided to go into the Ask Aunt Arctic section...
...Then, I rolled over her glasses, and there it was.
Agent glasses. RIGHT there!  And, the way she is positioned in this picture is even more like the Director's position now!  She looks like she has an odd grin on her face, like she is hiding something!  

I have put together an image of the Director transforming into Aunt Arctic, so you can see how similar they look:
*You may not use this image*

Club Penguin is obviously trying to get us to figure something out!

I did some more research on the part where it used to say "Aunt Arctic is the leader of the PSA" or something  like that, in the Nightclub.  I tried finding pictures but was not successful.  I did, however, find some useful information.  Apparently, in Penguin Chat (the original Club Penguin) and in the Christmas Party 2005, it said, somewhere in the Nightclub, in morse code, "Aunt Arctic is the leader of the PSA".  

I think this is giving us many reasons to believe Aunt Arctic is the Director!  I think that sometime this year, the truth will be revealed and we will see if we are right or not.  

Do you have any more information or clues about this?  Please, comment on this post and describe it to me in as much detail as possible and I might add it to this post!  If I do, I'll give you credit!

8 comments:

Zoeyuluv said...

I mean if the director is not Aunt Arctic then who else would it be? A new penguin we have never seen before? Not likely.

New Pemmie123 said...

Dude it took you this long to think it?

Also you know in the F.I.S.H book,
well the directors code is A.A well
A.unt A.rctic :D

Syka said...

You just now figured that out? ;-b
LOL. Here's my evidence.
1. In the PSA code, the letter after Z is the Director's signature. This letter could also mean "AA," Aunt Arctic's nickname.
2. In the first EPF DS game, after deactivating the Wheel-Bot, you can ask Dot if word had been sent to the Director. She says that the Director had already sent her a message, thanking the team. Aunt Arctic was writing a report for the Club Penguin Times at the scene. She would have known.

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE DIRECTOR, BUT I FOUND THIS PIC! IT IS A COMPLETE LAYOUT OF CP'S PLANNING BOARD FOR 2011! POST ABOUT THIS AND PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT! THIS CONTAINS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE EPF. I ALSO THINK CP IS PLANNING AN APP FOR THE IPHONE! LOOK AND PLEASE GIVE ME FULL CREDIT!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ob8lDy6Ekbc/TRgPexn0jjI/AAAAAAAAEPU/S5ernRTpa0M/s1600/penguin-schedule.jpg
~Syka

coolman12743 said...

You're a genious.

Red aju said...

I also knew that but wasn't so sure. After reading this I was very sure! May I show a link of your blog in my blogroll and post it on a page? I will be thankful if you answer me. Your blog rox!
Please answer me!
Red aju

Nayr11 said...

Last year, I noticed something. Aunt Arctic loves puffles! So, her puffles could be the Elite puffles!
They probably aren't, but anythings possible.

Anonymous said...

I think Aunt Arctic isn't the director. The Director likes to trick people. I think the Director is Jet Pack Guy! And I'm pretty sure the Director is a dude. Don't ask why I think that because I don't even know! xD

Anonymous said...

If the Director is Aunt Arctic, then why did he/she write all that info. about the EPF a few weeks ago? If she was Director, she would of knew not to write all that stuff!