Happy77's Expedition Scavenger Hunt

Checked the What's New blog yet? Well so you don't have to, here is the newest post by Happy77!

"Greetings Penguins! 

The Expedition finishes January 30 and we don't want you to miss anything!


  • Glade: Did you grab your free Expedition Hat yet?  
  • Wilderness: How many machine parts have you seen? I spotted one that looks just like a red lollipop! 
  • Mysterious notes: How many of these did you find? I found 5! 
  • Cliff: Check out the crazy machine! It's a coffee maker, a music player and a toaster - all in one! Just remember to plug it in. 
  • Shore: How fast can you build the boat? The first time was hard - now I can build it in less than a minute! 
  • Brown Puffle Cave: We found brown puffles!! I've just got mine a Brown Puffle House. Have you picked one up yet? 

Did I miss anything? Tell us what you and your friends have discovered on the Expedition! 

Until then... Waddle on! 


-Club Penguin Team"
Have you done all these things yet? I know I have! =D Anyways, that's all for now!
-Coolman12743

No comments: