CLUB PENGUIN CHEAT WORLD DOMAIN - CLUB PENGUIN AGENTS DOMAIN [MUST READ]

Today, I bought the domain, ClubPenguinAgents.com

This SHOULD have worked, BUT, it DELETED me old domain, ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com.  But, NO ONE can buy it because apparently it is still in use but when you go to it it does not work!  I still legally OWN this domain and it is crazy that it doesn't work still!

So, ClubPenguinAgents.com will work for EVERYONE within the next 3 days.  Until it works for you, you can access this website at Slidoo.Blogspot.com.  I am GETTING HELP with the domain thing.. HOPEFULLY!  ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com should start working again soon!

IF it doesn't - I am going to need a LOT of help regaining my viewers and stuff!  Most people know my blog from it's old domain and it might not end up working again!  I need you to try your best to get the word out about my NEW address!

This is Google's fault entirely.  Shame on them! :P

It should be up and working soon, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

7 comments:

Edster12499 said...

OK! I went to the old URl, and it didn't work. I went through every single site you had - and I found this one...lol. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

dont worry slidoo i always use slidoo.blogspot so u wont lose me

Syka said...

Yeah I tried going to CPCW today and it said that the site wasn't found on the server. ;-P Luckily, I remembered the new domain's URL!
BTW, this is off topic, but I went sledding yesterday, and my nose collided with my friend's snowboard and it is now swollen. D-; Ow.
~Special Agent Syka

Syka said...

Guys, critical information here! I picked this up from a comment on CP's post about the purple robot thing. Check it out. (Taken directly from a comment on the What's New Blog)

Agent Orang0 here!

I think I know what we are up against. The EPF systems show the word UP10K, and I think I deciphered it... I think the robots are returning...

UP10K... Ultimate Probobot 10000...

Agent Orang0 signing out!

This kid is smart. I thought the error code was hiding something, but I couldn't decode it. UP means Ultimate Pro-bot, and the letter K means 1000 in mathematics. 10K=10x1000=10000...
Tell me what you think.
~Special Agent Syka, signing off

Cuddles382 said...

Slidoo,

I see you've been to my website, MCP...I would like to offer you a spot as an author, as we sincerely need someone. If you choose to accept this offer, at the end of each post you may put your site link. I hope this may also help you get viewers back. And a helpful tip, your viewers can STILL acess by slidoo.blogspot.com.

~Cuddles382

Nayr11 said...

Oh this is terrible! I know how you must feel, and I will help you as much as possible to get your word out!

bluecheese1 said...

Slidoo i just typed in slidoo and it helps. juat letin u know!