Club Penguin Membership Page Update!

Hey penguins!  Club Penguin has updated their membership page for July, take a look:

Wow!  Lots of stuffs coming up!  Wait a minute... remember last year's "All Access Pass" for members so we could enter all party rooms?  Well look what's around that guy's neck!  The NEW pass!

WOAH!! AND LOOK WHAT HE'S HOLDING!!  A tamborine!  A party item?  Probably!

This party looks SUPER COOL!  I cannot wait to see what Club Penguin is preparing for us!  Also, I've finished my new avatar which I also use as a watermark:

It shows my penguin wearing my new outfit!  What do you think?

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: