LOTS Coming Up For Members!

Billybob made a new post on the Club Penguin blog!  There are LOTS coming up for members, here is a sneak peek he gave us:

WOAH!  Here are some things that will be changing:

There is a new Lighthouse Catalogue with instruments!
In the new Igloo Upgrades catalogue we will be able to design our own igloos, kind of like the design your own t-shirts!
EPF Agents will be able to face HARDER challenges and mini games on their spy phone soon!  More Elite Gear will also be coming!
STAMPS will be able to be collected by ANYONE and members will be able to get exclusive member only ones!  We will get these from playing games... yes, games will be CHANGING!  The games that will change are Jet Pack Adventure, Aqua Grabber, Thin Ice, Astro Barrier, and Catchin' Waves! 

WOW!  Lots coming up!  Do you think stamps will replace coins in those games?  And why did they chose THOSE games?  Are they the least popular ones and Club Penguin wants to make them more popular?  I bet so!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

5 comments:

dingeljoe said...

I like how club penguin makes more things for members

-Dingeljoe

Anonymous said...

I AM SO TICKED OFF AT CLUB PENGUIN!!!! I AM A NON-MEMBER AND I WOULD LIKE TO ACTUALLY HAVE FUN WHEN I GET ON CLUB PENGUIN. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR MEMBERS. I MEAN REALLY. MEMBER ONLY STAMPS. ARE THEY TRYING TO GET THEIR NON-MEMBERS TO QUIT. AT EVERY PARTY THERE IS ALWAYS A MEMBER ONLY ROOM.

River Racer said...

Your theory maybe true, but I think that they may thing that Aqua Grabber may give TO MUCH coins. You can get 250 coins every level. I hope that they dont replace coins though...

~River Racer

Anonymous said...

Hi Slidoo, I would like to place an order.

Can I have the new tambourine pin in the middle, towards the left side on the background found here:

http://www.fineartsla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fireworks.jpg

No text, or anything else.

Thanks.

slippeestars said...

well anonomous its fair ,know why because us memebers pay money to get this stuf real money so you cant be mad at cp for us bying memberships with real money not coins so cp rewards us for that.yes they should have some more nonmembers stuf but we do pay for specail stuf