REVIEWED BY YOU! AHH I'M SO LATE!

WOAH I'm late.  Ok, I was having fun at an amusement park yesterday and didn't get back until late so I couldn't post, but you forgive me right?

Ok, so Club Penguin asked us what our favourite roll in a band was and 472Yello told them...

I personally like all of the positions, but i like playing the tuba. The tuba is so unique because it's THE BIGGEST INSTRUMENT EVER! I also like rocking out with the tuba because all my friends laugh and pretend to throw tomatoes at me. Then, i have to run backstage with my big tuba. Then we take our instruments and go to the pizza parlor for candy pizza!

Wow!  Cool review!  Now, the Club Penguin team would like to know WHICH PIN out of all the ones YOU have collected is your favourite!  Click here to tell them!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: