Favourite Pin Reviewed By You!

Last week Club Penguin asked us what our favourite pin of ALL TIME and Friitzee08 told them...

I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!


Wow!  Great review!  Now the Club Penguin team wants to know what stamps WE would like to see added!  Just head over to the what's new blog to tell them!


-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

5 comments:

Dingeljoe said...

great review! A cool pin would be a computer with a penguin on it!

-Dingeljoe

Jake said...

Yea! Outstanding review!

-Fredfan4ever

Anonymous said...

Wow! That person is a GREAT writer :) Slidoo how did you post this SO FAST?

~Pipes~

ฬคltlє said...

Slidoo I re-commented to become an agent. I would love to have a sticker board. If I did become an agent I would like my sticker board to have swirls and the color red.

Thanks Waltle~

Polka said...

Hey slidoo! Can you give me a recap of what has happened lately? Email me at my polkadotblu9 address.