Club Penguin What's Coming in August Sneak Peek!

Hello penguins!  Billybob posted a sneak peek of what to expect in August:

Hmm... looks like stamps will be added, the mountain expedition as we already heard of, and some stuff for the EPF... and what in the world is that second picture!?  Is that some kind of FISH?

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, ect. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

4 comments:

slippeestars said...

the red pic i think is either new elite gear or new gear for moutan expidition

Zoeyuluv said...

Yeah, that's what I said on my site anyway...

Zoeyuluv said...

Slidoo, I'm pretty sure you don't have this cheat. If you go into your stamp book and go to the pin page then click to go to the next page you get this page with no stamps on it. Billybob said more stamps are coming up in August so I think that empty page will have new stamps. I wonder what kind of stamps they will be?!

FerdthebirdyCP said...

@Slippeestars

Good Guesses! But I have some things it might be also...

-A New Room
-A Store
-A Members Room
-A Mountain Expidetion Rest Stop? LOL

Well, GREAT guesses! Keep up the great guessing! ;)


-Birdy, Trying to be a CPCW Mod