Reviewed By You!

Well CP has a new Reviewed By You and some details that have me jumpy...here it is:

"Hello Penguins!

We've seen lots of you helping out around the island. Check out these painters putting some finishing touches to the Water Dojo. Thanks for your help everyone!
Last week we asked you about your favorite ninja experience so far - and there were lots of great comments. Here's what Little Tyke2 said:

I always take my puffles to the hideout to play! they love watching battles, and how the fire warms us up after being in the rain! when we go to the dojo we sit back and watch everyone else, to pick up a few things. we love to watch as fire explodes from the hot sauce bottle! we laugh everytime! When the new Card Jitsu Water comes out, me and my puffle will be some of the first to have a look! we cant wait!
waddle on cp!

Thanks Little Tyke2 - only two days left to wait until Card-Jitsu Water launches!

With the new game coming out, we'd like to know - If you could create a new mini-game, what would it be like and where would you put it?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on! 

- Club Penguin Team"

Wow great job, Little Tyke 2! Now, did yo catch what I'm jumpy about? CP asked us to create a new mini game...you know what I'm thinking? CP wants to add a new game! =D I have 0 ideas so I hope you guys can come up with something. And I can't wait until Card-Jitsu Water!!! CP says it comes out Thursday but since they release early I'm planning on tomorrow! =) That's all for now!


No comments: