Club Penguin Sensei Tracker 2010

Hey penguins!  I missed a LOT but I'd like to thank my authors for posting!  You guys are life-savers! Well, not literally, but you know what I mean. :P Anyways, we gotta start tracking Sensei!  He is waddling around the island!  Here's the current tracker:



Want this FREE auto-updating tracker for YOUR site?  Just click here to get it!
Please remember that ALL of our trackers are 100% AGAINST Club Penguin's terms.  We update them MANUALLY to get you the accurate location of Sensei!

Tracking Chat:
This chat is ONLY used to TRACK on.  To chat with friends, go to my normal chat page!


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
[Background coming soon]

Have fun tracking!  When you find Sensei be sure to let us know and we will update the tracker, and say thanks by making you a moderator on the tracker chat! (This must be proven that the location is real)

No comments: