Reviewed By You!

Well penguins the new Reviewed By You is out so take a look:

Hello Penguins!

Last week we wanted to know what you're doing to celebrate the strange weather and 12hello15 said:

I am taking my puffles for walks in the rain. They love jumping in puddles and getting soaked. Then we stop at the pizza parlor for a pizza and to dry off before going home to my igloo and listening to the rain pounding against the roof. I Hope it rains again on Club Penguin its really fun and my puffles and I really love it. WADDLE ON!

Thanks 12hello15 - it's cool to know your puffle likes the rain!
Wow! Nice job 12hello15!
Club Penguin also talked about the new newspapers that will come out tomorrow and want to know, what has been our favorite ninja so far? Tell 'em and you could get some coins and your letter posted on their blog. =D I've always wanted to do Reviewed By You but I'm too lazy. :P

No comments: