Slidoo's Super Saturday Party!

*If the room is FULL at the start of the party and continues to stay full for most of the party, I will give out a coin code after the party!*

Sadly, I have had to cancell the Haunted Halloween party!  But, I know some of you REALLY were looking forward to it, so I'm having ANOTHER party next weekend, INSTEAD!  It's called the Super Saturday Party, cause I don't really have a reason for it! 
11:00 AM Penguin Standard Time is ALSO...
2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
1:00 PM Central Standard Time
7:00 PM British Standard Time
Other time zones unknown

Is your time zone NOT there?  Just look at this clock to see the CURRENT Club Penguin time:


I will be adding at the party!
I will be adding, but sadly I will ONLY have ten spots open, so you REALLY have to be SUPER FAST when you send me a buddy request! My spots fill REALLY FAST, so make sure you get on that list! (If you want to, of course!)

Earn rewards!
If you have a Twitter account, click HERE to tweet about my party! The 10 people who tweet that the MOST will get a 250 iSlidoo point code, AND will be followed by me on Twitter! *Note: You must be following my Twitter in order to be able to win these prizes.

Go early!
Last time I had a party, the room DID fill up and some people were having a hard time getting in! My site is now even more popular, and I'm proud to say that the ranks have gone back up (since they went down in August when I went away) so the room is likely to be full BEFORE the party, so make sure you get there early!

Follow me for updates!
You'll want to make sure you're following me on Twitter (click HERE to follow me, and click HERE to sign up for Twitter) because I often like to randomly leave and go to a different room! You will find out the party's LATEST LOCATION by following my Twitter!

If you can come, make sure you do, because it's gonna be an hour of non-stop SUPER Saturday fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait!
I already know my time zone time:
5:00 PM

Anonymous said...

ill be there as your buddy