Screenhog On The Halloween Igloo Contest!

Screenhog posted!  He says that he's REALLY excited for this Halloween igloo contest, and that the saving igloos feature that was added last month should come in handy!

Wow, Screenhog!  That's an... INTERESTING... Halloween igloo you've got there! 

Let me know how you're gonna decorate your igloo for Halloween, ok?  I wanna see what you all are gonna do, maybe we can even have a contest for it?  ;-]

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

5 comments:

E said...

Oh birdy banned me forever cause she said im fluffygood. Which i am but i didnt tell her that me and u are buds.

-RC-1220

PS. UNBANNED ME

E said...

SPY ALERT

Birdy should not be a Mod or an owner. She has kicked to many times for no reason. And she banned me forever because she thinks that i hacked to get unbanned.

E said...

SLIDOO ALERT

Im sooo sorry but birdy squeezed the spy plan and told everyone about it! DEOWN BIRDY! SHE TORTURED ME AND TOLD EVERYONE OUR PLAN!

Bickeringmilk2 said...

ROFL! Wow ScreenHog.....just uh nice. xD

I think I'm going to make mine with a big colored egg and hmmm oh oh and dress up as a bunny and paint some eggs. lol.

-Zack
Whaa...?™

Syka333 said...

Hey Slidoo, it's Syka333. Do you remember me from Mimo777's site, Club Penguin Gang? I was just wondering if you knew how to get in touch with Hnwjanuary11. I haven't seen her much and I wanted to invite her (and you) to my 1000 day old party.
Date: Thursday, October 21
Server: Icicle
Time: 3:00 PST
Room: My Iggy
See ya! ~Syka333