Newspaper Issue #262!

The new newspaper is out!  Read it here:

Hey, look!  The Anniversary Party is coming in just THREE DAYS! I can't wait!




I hope their Anniversary is EXTRA SPECIAL this year because it is their FIFTH year! 

Oh, and you can't forget about the Halloween party!  It starts on October 28th/29th!

YAY!  I LOVE October because Club Penguin has not one but TWO awesome parties!  Which one are you MORE excited for?  I can't decide!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: