Club Penguin Celebration Stamp!

Club Penguin has released a SPECIAL celebration stamp JUST for this year's Anniversary Party!

To get it, just click on the candles on the HUGE cake!  You will NOW have the NEW stamp!  YAY! :D

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

4 comments:

Trainman1405 said...

I like this stamp. :)

http://cp-memories.piczo.com/

slippeestars said...

slidoo orange puffles are in puffle round up know :D

Je45rry said...

Hi Slidoo! Can I meet you in CP now? ( If you can )Server Snowcap, Room Town.

Je45rry said...

No, better forget that... I will not be on CP...