Safa153 Joins Club Penguin Cheat World!

Hey penguins!

I have been looking for ways to improve my site, and every time I thought about it, it always came back to faster posting!  Sometimes I am staying at school late for clubs and stuff, or once in a while I'm just not online!  So, I have decided to hire an author!  He's really awesome, funny, and cool!  You probably know him, his name is Safa153!  He doesn't have a blog, so any time he is blogging, he will post here!  He will be posting when I am away, or if I'm not online and a big update comes out!  He's amazing at graphics, he has great spelling and grammar, and he's a really nice guy! 


Congratulations Safa153, and welcome to the team!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

5 comments:

james said...

wow luxky safa, id love that job any time. And great new theme. it totally kicks butt.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

I LOVE the header and the font you used for it!

Jake said...

Welcome Safa!

P.S. Your welcome for the font Slidoo ;)

Maddi said...

Welcome Safa! Have a great time posting! =D

Maddi said...

Hey weren't you a mod for Mimo Safa?