Party Reviewed By You!

Last week the Club Penguin team asked us what the first party we remember on Club Penguin was, and Mehnaz101 told them...

The first Club Penguin party I remember is............The 3rd Anniversary Party!!!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!! we all wore the crazy hats and I remember trying to find the pin especially made fot the party! It was a blue and orange cake with a big orange 3 at the top!!!!


Wow!  Awesome review!  This week the team wants to know what your favourite Halloween party memory is!  Lots of party stuff lately!

Just go to the What's New blog and write your review!  If you win, they'll add 10,000 coins to your account!  Awesome!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Slidoo!

Pengwing4 here. I know we've lost contact with each other, but I kinda wanna re-gain that contact? Want to meet on CP some time soon?

Zack said...

Pengwing4 said...

Hey Slidoo!

Pengwing4 here. I know we've lost contact with each other, but I kinda wanna re-gain that contact? Want to meet on CP some time soon?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that that would be a nice way of re-gaining it and I know Slidoo would want to too but you have to remember, Slidoo is VERY busy! He'll try but it may not be when you want it or a long time away.

-Zack

Anonymous said...

SLIDOOO
THE IGLOO FLOORING HAS RETURNED THE DANCE GLITCH IS FIXED ALL IS FIXED

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Cool! BTW, we need to watermark everything. Even if it isn't that big of a deal, cuz you-know-who is going to steal it D:
Birdy