Submit Your Igloo to the Halloween Igloo Contest!

The Halloween contest is here and it ends in THREE DAYS!  Just go to your igloo and click the golden igloo to enter...

Then, click "Yes" to enter your igloo!  Now, remember, DON'T EDIT IT until the judging is DONE!  20 WINNERS will be posted in the newspaper AND they will win 50,000 coins!  That's a LOT of coins, you know!  The runner-ups will win their igloos posted, and 25,000 coins!

But... OH NO!  I must go remember my membership RIGHT AWAY or else I won't be able to enter!

If you guys want some tips on how to make some really cool igloos, just comment and ask!  I'll reply... remember, I AM an experienced runner-up of a Club Penguin igloo contest a while ago!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

2 comments:

Zoeyuluv said...

I have a tip for everyone. The little details count. Adding a broom or a few little Halloween lights or pumpkins makes a difference.

Bob D. Cake said...

Thxs for the tip zoey