Introducing the CPA Forum!

Hello penguins!

Recently, I have had a lot of penguins tell me that they'd like to see a forum become part of Club Penguin Agents.  I thought this was a great idea, but I had tried it before and failed.  Today, I decided to give it one last try, and with a bit of help from my friend Superpacman1, I created the official Club Penguin Agents Forum!  A forum is a place where you post topics/threads, and people respond - Like a giant community!  Penguins are already creating accounts and having fun on the forum, so why don't you join them?

Click here to sign up for the official Club Penguin Agents forum!

-Slidoo

2 comments:

Fisheater145 said...

Cool Slidoo! I Signed Up For The Forum. My Name In The Forum Is Fisheater145! And Cool Forum!

slippeestars said...

http://www.rocketsnail.com/mancala/game.htm

hehe cool huh