Happy77 Interviews A Puffle Expert!

Hey Penguins!

Recently, Happy77 asked you to send in your questions for the Puffle expert. Happy77 has now asked the Puffle expert your questions. Here is the interview -

Greetings Penguins!

Happy77 here. Thanks for sending all those great questions last week. I picked a few of them and asked a puffle expert for some tips and tricks on how to care for your pets.

Here's what they had to say:

Luky131 asked: "What can I do for my puffles not to runaway?"
Keep them happy! Puffles love snacks, being brushed, going for walks and playing games! Puffles don't run away quite so easily since the updates back in March. 

Sonic946 asked: "Hi ! I¹d like to know one thing: why can't puffles use all of the puffle toys? For example, the blue puffle using the rocket or the yellow puffle using the ball."
Just like you've probably got favorite toys, puffles do, too. If you have suggestions for NEW puffle toys, please let us know!

Alex asked: "How do you know food puffles like the most? There are so many that I get confused. What puffle likes what food? What do I click on?"
You'll never know what your puffle likes until you try to feed it. Watch its facial expressions. Puffles will jump up and down in excitement if they like the food you're giving them.

Lyfi45 asked: "Why is black puffle always in a bad mood?"
I happen to have a soft spot for grumpy creatures - I've got a few black puffles but they aren't even really that grumpy. They're just really intense. Mine definitely smiles when he's got his skateboard.

Canza1 asked: "Why can't all puffles swim?"
For the same reason we don't all love eating artichokes, cleaning our rooms, or doing push-ups. They all like to do different things.

Hope that answers some of your questions. If you need any other tips, let me know in the comments. :)

Until then... Waddle On!

Those are some great questions. The new Puffle features were released a while ago and I think there're great! I would be intrested to know if you like the Puffle features - What do you like best and what don't you like about them? Leave a comment and let us know.

- Dj Wazzer, Club Penguin Agents author

No comments: